Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My bailee was shot and killed at night, Sheikh Rasheed

 My bailee was shot and killed at night, Sheikh Rasheed

Sheikh rasheed latest news
My bailee was shot and killed at night, Sheikh Rasheed


Former Federal Minister of Interior Sheikh Rasheed said that go to the cemeteries and see the boards that if you don't have money for the funeral, call this number. Last night my bailiff was shot and killed by 2 unknown motorcycle riders. 


Sheikh Rasheed latest news 


 Talking to the media, 

Sheikh Rasheed said that politics is to disqualify Imran Khan by qualifying someone. People want to put Imran Khan on the wall, I just want to say one thing that national security and national defense, defense of assets, nation can be done with enthusiasm, no person is bigger than institution and no institution is bigger than Pakistan. 


A journalist asked the question that you have come from London, when will you go to gate number 4, to which Sheikh Rashid said that I did not go to London, Dubai, I am going for Umrah, but there are dates of cases above and below, 5, 7. , the hearing of the case is on the 8th and 13th, for now, I will go to get the bail after the funeral prayer of my surety.


Post a Comment

0 Comments